Dock of the Bay Marina has some of the deepest slips in the area, and is located along the Sandusky Bay channel. Dock of the Bay has been designed with you in mind, the boater who seeks
those marina amenities which enhance the enjoyment of boating.
Specially designed piers provide wide, unobstructed walkways for 174 deep water slips.
- The walkways are fully illuminated for safety and comfort.
- A protective vinyl bumper surrounds the entire pier structure.
- Cleats are strategically located for easy going mooring.
- A dockbox is provided for each slip.
- A unique frame attachment serves as the mount for utility pedestals and dockboxes, keeping them clear of the walkway.
Landside facilities are designed for comfort, convenience, safety and privacy.
- Private showers with dressing area and restroom facilities.
- Unobtrusive, yet effective, gates will limit access to boaters only.
- A sanitary pumpout is available at no charge for seasonal boaters.
Marina staff whose primary responsibility is to serve you.
- Dockhands are available to help you moor your vessel, pump out your holding tank, provide directions and answer your questions - monitor channel 71.
For the transient boater, Dock of the Bay offers 10-12 slips.
- These slips are available for a day or, for larger groups of boats, can be used for a long weekend.